Monday, December 5, 2011

CRAZY HEART

If you can feel my heart, my thought,  through every note that I made for you...
For every mistake that I‘ve taken , I just wanna say that I apologize with you
I can’t forget every moment that I’ve shared with you when we were still together
My heart still beats hard when I see your name
But it’s hurt, more and more  hurt  coz I can only see you without talking with you.....
You have been strange....... ,too strange... more and more be strange .. You ignore me... I’m so sad...
Just tears fall.....with a shock feeling....I ‘m down  and  very weak...

There are no chance any more for us to get along well..
Every beautiful memory with you just make me become more and more hurt...
I hate to realize the fact that I still miss you  now, every day, every time...
Too difficult for me to forget you... So many things that make me easy to keep you in mind
I hate this...I hate this.... I hate this.....coz I can’t  forget you even just for one day..
Now...I’m like a dumb girl....who still look at your name without saying anything...
Just speechless..... ...
Yeah ..I’m so dumb................ and crazy! It's crazy heart...!
 
Dedicate  for someone in another part of the earth...
I’m so sorry.....for all that clashes...
I still respect you  as the awesome one..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment